Car delivery from USA
- Full service, from participation in an auction, to Your dream ride in Your driveway.
- We're working directly with a transportation company, without any middle men.
- The whole transaction is absolutely transparent, no hidden fees or markups.
- If need be, we can repair Your new ride at our workshop.
- We'll make the necessary modifications to make the car comply with EU regulations.
- We have our own trusty BMW X5 for hauling cars in California from the Auction house to the port.
- Serving the whole continental US, and even Hawaii
- Ocean freight can be arranged from 9 ports in US, to minimize ground transportation costs.
- Auto insurance available.
What's the process?
In layman's terms:
Use these two websites to find the car You're looking for: copart.com and iaai.com, decide on your final budget (all costs included, car in Your driveway), and we'll take care of the rest, be patient and wait for Your new ride to be unloaded on Your driveway.
A bit more in detail:
- Use these two websites to find the car You are looking for copart.com and iaai.com.
- Send us a link with the car you chose on WhatsApp +371 26595412
- Decide on the final budget (all expenses included from purchase to delivery and customs)
- We'll get back to You, with a bid amount estimate to stay within budget.
- Once You give us the green light, we enter the auction on Your behalf.
- If we win the auction, the wire transfer for the car has to be made the following day until 3PM. If we are outbid, return to step 1.
- Next wire transfer should be made within 2-3 week time for ocean freight and ground transportation within US.
- Expect 2-3 month shipping time from West coast, and 1-2 months from East coast.
- Destination port is Klaipeda, LT, where we pick up the car and deliver it to Latvia's customs in Riga.
- Last wire transfer takes place once the vehicle is cleared by customs.
- After a cleared payment we deliver the car to a place of Your choosing or our workshop if it needs some repairs.
- You'll need a Certificate of Conformity if the car is newer than January 1, 2001 , if it's is older than that You can proceed with the registration.
It all seems quite daunting at first, so You might have some questions, please do feel free to give us a call at +371 26595412 and discuss the whole process or better yet swing by 136 Kr. Barona street, and we'll answer any questions You might have.